PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
EXHIBITOR GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between the applicant, company or other entity specified on your booking form (“you” or “your”) and Make it Happen Events Inc. the company that is the owner, organizer, operator and/or manager of the event (“Craftadian”), for exhibitorsfor the event specified on your application form (“Event”). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your application to attend the Event you agree to be bound by these terms to the exclusion of all other terms.
ACCEPTANCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Upon accepted, an invoice will be sent. Payments are due within 7 days.
2. One payment reminder will be sent (only one – we will not chase you). If you need a payment plan or extension, please contact us ASAP to avoid any late fees or the risk of forfeiting your space.
3. If non-payment after payment deadlines (within 7 days of invoice) and you have not contacted us, a $25 late fee will be added automatically.
4. If non-payment (within 14 days of invoice) and you have not contacted us to make arrangements, you will automatically forfeit your spot into the show.
5. Exhibitor fees are non-refundable upon acceptance.
6. All Exhibitor fees are subject to HST (13% Harmonized Sales Tax).
7. Payments can be made by Email Money Transfer, PayPal and Credit Card are accepted; an invoice will be sent upon acceptance with instructions.
1. a) TABLE TOP SPACE includes one rented 6′ table, and one chair. Due to limited spaces, your display MUST BE table-top only. Additional racks etc, would not be possible with this booth option.
1. b). 8′ x 6′ SPACE includes one chair. A table is NOT included with this booth option. You may have a 6′ wide rack/shelf display or bring your own 6′ table.
2. Exhibitors may only use the allotted rented space. Encroaching on neighbouring spaces or common areas (isles) is strictly prohibited.
3. Tables are not included (unless you rented one with the TABLE TOP DISPLAY option). Table coverings are NOT included. All tables must be covered (table skirt or tablecloth) that reaches the floor to hide any storage or boxes. Applicants must provide their own table coverings.
4. Exhibitors must maintain a clean area and are responsible to place garbage, bags and boxes in garbage receptacles provided.
5. Subletting or renting a portion of the exhibition space without written permission is strictly prohibited.
6. Your exhibition space must look profession, NO handwritten signs, we will ask you to remove all handwritten signs. Chalkboard Signs are permitted.
7. Exhibitor is strictly prohibited to apply or attach pins, tape, tac, glue or other adhesives to building columns, floors, walls or other components not belonging to the Exhibitor. The exhibitor will be liable for any costs incurred due to non-compliance.
SET-UP & DISMANTLE OF EXHIBITION SPACE:
1. Exhibitors will be given 60-90 minutes to set up. In some cases 120 minutes (2 hours) can be granted.
2. Exhibition space must be fully set-up at least 15 minutes before the show opens and remain occupied for the duration of the show.
3. The Craftadian market is open to the public from 10:00am – 4:00pm.
4. Exhibitor load-in information including loading times, locations, floor plan and booth numbers will be emailed to exhibitors 1-2 weeks prior to the market.
5. Exhibitors may begin to dismantle their booth following the conclusion of the show (i.e. 4:01pm) and only when all customers have safely existed the show floor.
6.. No space may be dismantled in part or whole prior to the conclusion of the show (i.e. before 4:00pm). Exhibitors MUST NOT dismantle their booth (or pack up the table top) prior to the conclusion of the show hours (ie. 4:00pm).
7. Any exhibitor that dismantle of their booth or leave prior to the conclusion of the show WILL NOT be invited to future Craftadian events; ** THIS WILL BE STRONGLY ENFORCED**
8. Exhibitors that leave the show (meaning packed up and not in attendance) at the show close (4:00pm) may be billed a $25.00 fine and will not be invited to future events ** THIS WILL BE STRONGLY ENFORCED**
9. Exhibitors are required to listen and obey instructions by Show Management, Security, Parking Control and/or Venue staff.
EXHIBITOR CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Upon acceptance and payment received; the exhibitor fees are non-refundable.
2. Should an exhibitor “you” wish to cancel, after being accepted, and payment has been received or your fail to attend on the event day, show management “MAKE IT HAPPEN EVENTS INC” reserves the right to
a) retain all payments (as the exhibitor fees are non refundable) and/or
b) re-rent the exhibitor stall/space
3. Should an exhibitor cancels with at least 30 days of written notice of the show date, and Show Management a credit towards a future market minus a $25 administration fee may be issued upon show management discretion.
4. There will be no refunds or credits for cancellation on your part “the exhibitor” for any reason within (less than) 30 days of the event.
CANCELLATION OR CURTAILMENT OF THE SHOW:
1. In the event the facility in which the Show is to be held is destroyed or becomes unavailable for occupancy, or if for any reason the Show Management is unable to permit the Exhibitor to occupy the facility or the Rental Space, or if the Show is cancelled or curtailed, for any reason beyond the control of the Show Management, Craftadian [MAKE IT HAPPEN EVENTS INC] will not be responsible for any loss of business or loss of profits.
2. If the Show is cancelled or curtailed, for any reason beyond the control of the Show Management, Craftadian [MAKE IT HAPPEN EVENTS INC] may, under special circumstances, transfer the funds to a future show date and/or apply a credit to the vendor to use at a future sh