This page is for exhibitors of the
CRAFTADIAN VIRTUAL MARKET
Welcome to Craftadian ® Exhibitor Manual:
VIRTUAL MARKET TIPS
• Ensure that your shop (or URL) is live and easy to shop. Avoid using Instagram or Facebook but if you must have a clear post saying how to order etc.
• Make sure your “show special” coupons are LIVE and active
• Be LIVE on the Virtual Platform for at least the first hour and last hour. We recommend checking in frequently.
• LIVE in the booth chat, introduce yourself and share how guests can order
• Participate in the event chat during the LIVE event
• Have a show special or offer to encourage people to shop (ie. Free shipping is amazing, % off purchases)
• Do pre-show promotion on your social media, website or eNewsletter to advise your guests that you will be LIVE at the Craftadian Virtual Market
• Tag @Craftadian in all social media (mention the event) we will share these in our stories
This is an automatic platform, very user-friendly. Since your virtual booth has a pre-recorded video your only role is to monitor the booth chat, talk and engage with guests. One person can generally manage this, and periodic check in. If you choose to be LIVE in your booth you can do demonstrations and monitor the chat.
Through the chat features on the platform. There is an event chat and a booth chat within the platform. You can engage and talk with shoppers within your booth chat. We try to leave the event chat free of self-promotion, but you can engage if customers are looking for something specific. We (Craftadian) will be doing shout-outs through out the day to direct shoppers to the expo area.
The Virtual Booth sits within the platform. Each booth has a pre-recorded video (1-2 minute intro), Logo, Website + clickable link, Tag line, About You, Event Offer (this can be a discount, free gift with purchase or a contest “enter to win” and Call to Action button, which can either redirect to your website or I’m Interested feature (where guests would click this button and their email would be sent to the vendor). Watch this video, as we guide you though the Virtual Booth options. >Video: Virtual Markets, Craftadian [exhibitor info video]
We (Craftadian) will populate you’re booth using the information you provide in your vendor application. Upon payment, we populate your booth with the information you gave us in the application.
Shoppers can click on your website [link within your virtual booth] and buy directly from your website. Entice shoppers with a coupon code to save of their purchase. You will also have a clickable link on the Craftadian website leading up to the show where shoppers can purchase as well.