Discover Instagram: 22 Steps to Instagram Success version 2
Are you hitting a wall and not sure how to grow your following and engagement on Instagram? Perhaps you are posting regularly but just not seeing the engagement you want.
We invite you to dive into our 22 steps to Instagram Success – an Instagram Marketing Course designed specifically for handmade sellers.
Learning from our own strategies over the course of two years, we are sharing with you the proven methods for success. With an innate understanding of what Etsy shops, artists, and small entrepreneurs need for Instagram success, this guide takes you through, step by step.
While 22-steps might sound daunting, don’t fear! We teach you each strategy from start to finish so that you can master each strategy or concept before moving on.
Grow your following. Increase your engagement. Watch your sales rise! With the knowledge of our guide helping you along the way, you will soon find your followers and engagement grow.
With simple to follow exercises, numerous lessons, real life examples, pros and cons, and screenshot images, you can work through this 106-page information packed digital guide at your own pace. We keep the language simple and easy to understand. This course is perfect for beginners or intermediate Instagram users that find themselves stuck.
Summary of what you will learn:
- How to optimize your bio to attract buyers
- NEW: Business Instagram profile
- Understanding the basics
- Understanding when to post, what to post, and creating awesome content
- The importance of photos, captions, consistency, hashtags
- NEW: Instagram stories
- How to optimize engagement
- Getting found and gaining followers
- All about influencers
- What our favourite tool is
- Direct messaging
- All about giveaways
- Highlight the new features 2017
- Advanced: brand ambassadors
- Advanced: collaboration
What you’ll get:
– Instant Digital Download with 106 pages of content
– Updated Content that includes updates to Instagram in 2017
– Specific examples and screen shots in the handmade industry (easy to relate content)
– Step by Step Lesson format so you can learn at your own pace
– Coaching along the way (join our facebook group or send me any questions via convo)
Version 2: July 2017: Version 2 is our updated e-course with 30 additional pages, enhanced content and includes Instagram features added in 2016 & 2017.
Copyright: The content of this e-book was written by Craftadian with original content. E-books are copyrighted to Craftadian, no part of this guide may be duplicated or copied. Digital downloads are for single-use and are not intended to be shared. Please review our shop policies regarding digital downloads.