Etsy Made in Canada
September 23, 2017
First United Church – Port Credit
What is Etsy Made in Canada | Show Dates/Hours | Meet the Makers | Venue Information | Tickets/Parking Info | Sponsors | Apply | ** FREE SWAG BAG TO THE FIRST 50 SHOPPERS ** (limit to one per family)
Show Dates/Hours | Meet the Makers | Venue Information | Tickets/Parking Info | Sponsors | Charity Partner |
** FREE SWAG BAG TO THE FIRST 50 SHOPPERS at 10AM and again at 2PM** (limit to one per family)
Let us help promote your Business
We only feature, promote and advertise handmade items, made in Canada. There are limited spots available per month. Features/Online Maker Directory is open to ANY Maker that makes/designs handmade items, made in Canada.
Let us help promote you through our network (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, pinterest)..
Let me start off by saying I am not an expert but over the years I have been accepted by shows, been rejected by shows, curated several shows, and sat on several jury panels. I am constantly being asked “How do I wow the judges?”. So here are steps and tips to help your application STAND OUT from the rest! Continue reading
How do you attract customers to your booth?
So you’ve set up your booth and are eagerly waiting people to visit. Now what?
How do you encourage more visitors to stop at your booth? Over the past several years I have participated in nearly 70 craft shows and am the Show Director for the Made by Hand Shows. I though this would be a great opportunity to share 5 quick tips on getting people to stop at your booth:
How to Price Your Crafts?
How do I price my work? In the handmade industry, pricing your work is one of the most challenging things for artists. If you are just picking a price out of thin air you might be undervaluing yourself. Continue reading
You’re browsing the internet looking for new craft shows in your area (i.e. Ontario). When determining if a show is right for you there are a few key questions to ask. Below is our curated list of questions you must ask before you apply to your next craft show.
- How many years has the show been operating?
- What other shows have they done?
- Has the management changed or is it the same show organizer from previous years?
- Any changes to the show from previous years?
- What was the past attendance (does attendance change per season)?
- What is the advertising or marketing plan?
- Is it a juried show?
- What is the venue like (size, parking)?
- Other Marketing or PR opportunities for exhibitors?
- How/If they promote vendors at the show
- Are they active on social media?
- Do they have a website?
- Past media exposure (check on their website under media)
- What is the percent of returning vendors?
- How many (or percentage of) vendors in my category
* This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. *
Are you an Etsy (Etsy Canada) seller? Whether you are an experienced seller or a newbie seller – Etsy is a place where you can take your creative business online. In this article Craftadian shares 8 simple tips to help you improve your Etsy Shop.
8 Tips to improve your Etsy Shop.
With Father’s Day coming we decided to share this easy Father’s Day shirt and tie card. Continue reading
You made a sale – congratulations. Before you hand the customer their purchase, make sure you have the tools to effectively contact the customer again. Get your customer’s information! Continue reading