2018 Show Date / Applications Close / Payments Due
- 25-Aug Hamilton / 20-MAY / 11-JUN
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
ACCEPTANCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This is a juried show. Vendors must submit 3-5 colour photos of their work and one photo of your booth (or sketch of your booth); Exhibitors will be accepted by show committee based on the photos provided. Prior acceptance into a Craftadian does not guarantee acceptance into future shows. Show management reserves the right to limit exhibitors in similar categories.
- ONLY HANDMADE ITEMS ARE PERMITTED FOR SALE THIS SHOW (handmade or a component of handmade). All products must be made by the applicant, original design, in Canada). Photography is acceptable provided the photos are taken by the applicant. Non-handmade items are strictly prohibited. Non-handmade items will be removed immediately and that vendor will not be invited to future events
- APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED no later than application deadlines (as noted above). Letters of acceptance or non-acceptance will be emailed/mailed on or before a date two weeks after the application deadline (as noted above). Applications may be accepted after the application deadline if space is available.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Upon accepted, an invoice will be sent. Payments are due payment deadlines (as noted above). If non-payment after payment deadlines (as noted above) a $10 late fee will be added;
- One payment reminder will be sent (only one – we will not chase you);
- If non-payment by 7 days after the payment deadlines (as noted above) and you have not contacted us; you will automatically forfeit your spot into the show.
- Exhibitor fees are non-refundable upon acceptance.
- All fees are subject to HST (13% Harmonized Sales Tax).
- Cheques are payable to CRAFTADIAN, post dated for the application deadlines (as noted above).
- All dishonored items (NSF cheques) are subject to a $25.00 fee.
- In the event of a dishonored item, the exhibitor has seven (7) days to provide a replacement cheque plus the $25 fee. After which time Show management reserves the right to allot the space to another exhibitor.
- Email Money Transfer, PayPal and Credit Card are accepted; an invoice will be sent upon acceptance.
- Should an exhibitor not be accepted:
- cheque (if applicable) would be voided and returned.
- 6’ Table or Space: include one 6’ table and one chairs. Table Spaces are table top displays ONLY. Due to limited space floor space, racks are not permitted. (there are no drape or partitions for this size of space).
- Exhibitors may only use the allotted rented space. Encroaching on neighboring spaces or common areas (isles) is strictly prohibited.
- Due to limited spaces, your display MUST BE table-top only or you may have a 6′ wide rack/shelf display but you cannot have both.
If you choose a space in lieu of the table your display must fit in a 6′ wide x 3′ deep space.
- Table coverings are NOT included.
- All tables must be covered (table skirt or table cloth) that reaches the floor to hide any storage or boxes. Table skirts may be purchased, or applicants may provide their own table coverings.
- Exhibitors must maintain a clean area and are responsible to place garbage, bags and boxes in garbage receptacles provided.
- Subletting or renting a portion of the exhibition space without written permission is strictly prohibited.
- Your exhibition space must look profession, NO handwritten signs, we will ask you to remove all handwritten signs. Chalkboard Signs are permitted.
- Exhibitor is strictly prohibited to apply or attach pins, tape, tac, glue or other adhesives to building columns, floors, walls or other components not belonging to the Exhibitor. The exhibitor will be liable for any costs incurred due to non-compliance.
SET-UP & DISMANTEL OF EXIBITION SPACE:
- Exhibition space must be fully set-up at least 10 minutes before the show opens and remain occupied for the duration of the show
- Show Hours are posted online and in the exhibitor manual
- Set-up options are/will be posted online and in the exhibitor manual (also communicated by email). Exact times will be communicated with the exhibitor prior to the show.
- Exhibitors may begin to dismantle their booth following the conclusion of the show. No space may be dismantled in part or whole prior to the conclusion of the show.
- Exhibitors MUST NOT dismantle their booth (or pack up the table top) prior to the conclusion of the show hours (ie. 4:00pm)
- Exhibitors that dismantle of their booth or leave prior to the conclusion of the show WILL NOT be invited to future events; ** THIS WILL BE STRONLY ENFORCED**
- Exhibitors that leave the show (meaning packed up and not in attendance) at the show close (4:00PM) may be billed a $25.00 fine and will not be invited to future events ** THIS WILL BE STRONLY ENFORCED**
- Exhibitors are required to listen and obey instructions by Show Management, Security, Parking Control and/or Venue staff.
CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- An exhibitor may cancel their application no later than application deadlines (as noted above) (if a cheque was provided the cheque will be voided and returned). After application deadlines (as noted above), upon acceptance of application the exhibitor fee and deposits are non-refundable.
- Should an exhibitor cancel after application deadlines (as noted above) or fail to attend on event day, Show Management reserves the right to
- Retain all payments (upon acceptance of application the exhibitor fee is non-refundable) and/or
- Re-rent the exhibition space.
CANCELLATION OR CURTAILMENT OF THE SHOW:
- In the event the facility in which the Show is to be held is destroyed or becomes unavailable for occupancy, or if for any reason the Show Management is unable to permit the Exhibitor to occupy the facility or the Rental Space, or if the Show is cancelled or curtailed, for any reason beyond the control of the Show Management, Craftadian/Made by Hand will not be responsible for any loss of business or loss of profits.