This page is for exhibitors of the Craftadian™ Spring Pop-Up Market in Mississauga.
Please continue to check this page for updates:
Welcome to Craftadian™ Exhibitor Manual which is intended to provide you with all the necessary information to help maximise your participation in Craftadian™ events.
** Special Discount for Exhibitors ** Get a listing in our online maker directory for just $9.99 for the ENTIRE YEAR (click the link below) – but hurry your exclusive deal expires April 29, 2017 (That’s a $15 savings).
(this is separate from meet the makers) – see ONLINE MAKER DIRECTORY
Dates & Times
Floor Plan / Table Numbers *draft subject to change
Rules and Regulations
Print Materials for Exhibitors
**Food Vendors Only** Food Selling and/or Sampling Forms
Promote the show (and your presence)
What to bring (checklist)
Exhibitor Meet ‘n’ Greet / Information Nights
Maker Online Directory – exhibitor discount
Cell: 905-330-2056 (day-of contact)
First United Church
151 Lakeshore Road West, Mississauga
(Located in Port Credit on Lakeshore Road just east of Mississauga Road)
Dates & Times
Optional Load-in Friday April 28, 2016 7:00pm – 9:00pm (TO BE CONFIRMED).
– Exhibitors will not be permitted to set up during show hours.
– Children under the age of 16 are not allowed on the show floor during move-in and move-out.
– We recommend that you unload all your materials at your booth, then park your vehicle to an appropriate space and then begin setting up your booth
*ALL BOOTHS MUST BE SET-UP BY 9:45AM on Saturday April 29, 2017
Load-out Saturday April 29, 2017 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Floor Plan / Table Numbers coming soon
Includes a 6′ table and 2 chairs. Tables are positioned closely together (about 1′ space between tables). Table top displays. Table 6′ long x 29″ wide.
You may bring your own display (shelf, clothing rack ect) instead of the table – display must fit in lieu of the table 6′ wide x 3′ deep
** Stay tuned we are looking at doing giveaways leading up to the show
Everyone is encouraged to provide something to contribute to our swag bags. The swag bags are given to the first 50 shoppers, and it’s a free way to promote your business; and it’s FREE for exhibitors.
You may contribute 10 – 50 items to be included in the swag bags, we do encourage you to contribute at least 10 items (ideas below):
Deadline: Please submit your 50 items by April 20, 2017 in person (drop off) in Ancaster, ON or Mississauga, ON (please contact us to arrange a time) or by mail to:
Made by Hand
1000 Golf Links Road, PO Box 90028
Ancaster, ON L9K 3K0
* note the mailing address is a PO Box
We may also have exhibitor meet-ups scheduled in Mississauga where you can bring the swag inserts.
What’s in the Swag Bags? Samples, free gifts, promotional items (pens, magnets), coupons and promotional discounts, candies and more. Avoid paper items, make it something tangible.
Jewellery vendors: Candy necklaces, charm on a business card, mini bead bookmark.
Paper Vendors: Sample Card, gift tag, bookmark, decorated clothes peg with business card
Soap/Body: mini soap samples, mini product sample
Fabric/Clothing: Scrap cloth (made into bookmark), fabric samples (come see what I made)
Wood Vendor: Wood Ornament, wood piece with business info, wood business card
Food Vendor: Samples, cake pops, fudge samples
Other: Candy with business card, postcard, pencils with business card (think $ store), bubbles with business cards
Download PDF version of the Flyer
To ensure the food served at this event is prepared safely the Region of Peel, Public Health require that the following forms and guidelines be reviewed/completed by each participating food vendor.
- All food vendors please complete this form: https://www.peelregion.ca/health/environnew/forms/vendor-info-form.asp
- Please review the Special Event Guidelines document:https://www.peelregion.ca/health/environNew/pdf/GuidelinesSpecialEvents.pdf
A Public Health Inspector will review this information and may contact you to discuss safe food handling practices specific to the foods you are planning to serve. In the event of a food‐borne illness, it will help if you demonstrate responsible precautionary measures.
Please note the following key points:
- All food must be obtained from an approved source.
- All food must be prepared in an inspected and licensed food premises.
- Home‐prepared foods are not allowed.
- Unpasteurized food products and/or beverages are not permitted. They cannot be sold or given away as samples.
All persons involved in the preparation and selling of food to the public are strongly encouraged to attend Food Handler Training. Please call 905‐799‐7700 to register.
For more information, please reference the Region of Peel website (https://www.peelregion.ca/health/environNew/food/events.htm) or you may call 905-799-7700 to speak with a Region or Peel, Public Health Inspector.
Promote yourself at the Show
- Post on Instagram: #Craftadian
- Share the Facebook Event & Invite all your friends, and share on your wall: Craftadian Pop-Up Facebook Event Page
- Add the event to your Facebook Page
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/events/1777774302488069/
- Click … (top right corner)
- Click Add to page (from drop down)
- Post the event on your etsy page, Add your shop via RSVP to our Etsy Shop Local page
- Post the event on your website
- Tweet about the show (we will retweet it)
“Visit my booth at the @Craftadian Pop-Up Spring Market April 29th @ First United Church #PortCredit #Mississauga
Vendors: What to Bring to a Craft Show:
• all merchandise clearly priced (best done, before the show)
• Any product information signs necessary (no handwritten signs)
• Boxes for purchases
• Customer bags
• Extra price tags
• Inventory list/prices
• Tissue or newspaper for fragile items
• Booth signs or banner
• Business cards and holder
• Brochures, Catalogues or flyers
• Portfolio (or photo album of your work)
Office Supply Kit:
• Clipboard, writing pad or notebook
• Paper clips
• Paper or index cards
• Pens and pencils
• Scissors, string
• Stapler and staples
• Tape – scotch, masking, duct, packing
• Cash box with change (ie. $5’s, $2’s, $1’s, 25¢ ect.)
• Receipt book/sales book
• Copy of application (booth number, floor plan ect), record of chq number ect.
• Any notes about the show
• Guest book- to develop a mailing list
• Extension Cord (if you purchased electricity)
• Table Skirt or Table Cloth (clean and reaches the floor)
• Change of clothes (or layers a sweater if its cooler)
• Camera (to take a photo of your booth for future shows)
• Cushion for chair
• Lunch (optional)
• Water or drinks
• Food Court (inside the hall) will have food for purchase, the food court is owned, and operated by the International Centre.